In 1976, the late Zecharia Sitchin stirred up a great deal of controversy with the publication of his book, The Twelfth Planet. In this and subsequent books, Sitchin presented his literal translations of ancient Sumerian texts which told an incredible story about the origins of humankind on planet Earth – a story far different and much more fantastic than what we all learned in school.
The ancient cuneiform texts — some of the earliest known writing, dating back some 6,000 years — told the story of a race of beings called the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki came to Earth from a planet in our solar system called Nibiru, according to the Sumerians via Sitchin. If you’ve never heard of it, that’s because mainstream science does not recognize Nibiru as one of the planets that revolves around our Sun. Yet it is there, claims Sitchin, and its presence holds great importance not only for humankind’s past, but our future as well.
Nibiru’s orbit around the Sun is highly elliptical, according to Sitchin’s books, taking it out beyond the orbit of Pluto at its farthest point and bringing it as close to the Sun as the far side of the asteroid belt (a ring of asteroids that is known to occupy a band of space between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter). It takes Nibiru 3,600 years to complete one orbital journey, and it was last in this vicinity around 160 B.C.E. As you can imagine, the gravitational effects of a sizable planet moving close to the inner solar system, as it is claimed for Nibiru, could wreak havoc on the orbits of other planets, disrupt the asteroid belt and spell big trouble for planet Earth. Well, prepare for yet another possible apocalypse because, they say, Nibiru is once again heading this way – and will be here soon.When Planet X comes close to earth, great floods, and earth quakes happen. Here is a diagram of what might happen in 2012
Planet X Predictions from all ancient cultures suggest it is real. Here is a list of them and what they believed will happen
- Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
- Mayans Call it the ‘end days’ or the end of time as we know it.
- Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
- Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
- Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
- Incas Call it the ‘Age of Meeting Ourselves Again’.
- Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
- Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
- Pueblo Acknowledge it’ll be the emergence into the Fifth World
- Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
- Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
- Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD